Thursday, March 15, 2018

Lemon Geometry

 
 "Lemon Geometry"
8 x 8 inches, oil on canvas
$250
Sold

I spend a lot of time on still life setup - and as you see below, that enables me to really rely on perception as I'm painting. I like to call it "slavishly copying the world," with tongue firmly in cheek.
 

If you're interested in learning more about my techniques for still life setup - or just want to paint one of them - I've got two workshops coming up! One is March 24-25th, in Eugene, and the other is April 6-8, on Bainbridge Island, WA. There are a couple of spaces open in both - join me! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buy Green matte, Blue Matte studio in chennai. We have a technically designed Green Matte Studio which can fulfill all your film Making and graphic needs. We have a wide range of Blue Matte, Green Matte Studio in chennai. Green Matte Studio In Chennai.